UTI Clear is a tincture formula that is used as a urinary tract antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections.
Featuring golden rod, an anti-inflammatory urinary tract antiseptic, and juniper, a gentle diuretic with antimicrobial properties; With dandelion, a powerful diuretic and liver tonic; Includes horsetail, a urinary anti-infective herb that reduces stones and tones the walls of the bladder and urethra; Complemented by hydrangea, a calming herb that prevents urinary stones, and the antiseptic qualities of echinacea and yarrow; Also with marshmallow, whose mucilaginous properties soothe inflammation of the genito-urinary tract.
- Dandelion *(Taraxacum officinale, whole plant) 0.16 ml (1:1, QCE 160 mg fresh OR 1:3.5, QCE 46 mg dry)
- Juniper *(Juniperus communis, fruit) 0.15 ml (1:3, QCE 50 mg)
- Golden Rod* (Solidago canadensis, flowering top) 0.12 ml (1:2, QCE 60 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry)
- Marshmallow* (Althaea officinalis, root) 0.12 ml (1:1.85, QCE 65 mg fresh OR 1:4, QCE 30 mg dry)
- Echinacea *(Echinacea angustifolia, root and rhizome) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg)
- Hydrangea *(Hydrangea arborescens, root and rhizome) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 30 mg)
- Horsetail* (Equisetum arvense, top) 0.11 ml (1:4, QCE 27.5 mg)
- Yarrow *(Achillea millefolium, flower) 0.10 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water, Grain alcohol, Vegetable glycerine
*All this formula's herbs are Certified Organic/Organic/Wildcrafted.