- Stimulates bile flows and relieves gallbladder congestion
- Helps to reduce gas, spasms, nausea, and digestive disturbances
- A good preventative against gallstones
Who It’s For: Adults
Use For: Digestive disturbances, especially gallbladder problems, and problems of digestion such as spasms, flatulence, and colic; improved bile flow.
How It Works: Gallbladder issues affect many people, whether it is inefficient bile flow, gallbladder congestion or gallstones – that occur in up to 20 percent of Canadian women and 10 per cent of men by the age of 60. Gallbladder problems can flare up as pain, gas, spasms, nausea, or diarrhea and can be exacerbated by rich, fatty foods, dairy products, fried foods, and refined sugars.
Galbladder Support specifically works to reduce congestion in the gallbladder and helps to relieve discomfort that can arise from gallbladder issues. 7 herbs work together in synergy, including:
- Cholagogue (bile promoting) herbs dandelion root and barberry that increase bile flow, helping to relieve congestion in the gallbladder –an effective preventative against gallstones*
- Carminative (gas relieving) herbs peppermint and sweet fennel helps to alleviate gas and bloating
* Not for use for those who already have gallstones (cholagogues can mobilize a stone that clogs the bile duct – causing issues). If you have gallstones, consult a healthcare provider before use.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia, and to help increase bile flow (cholagogue).
Dosage: Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) 3-4 times daily, in a little water, after meals or as needed.
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris, root bark), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant), Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome), Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa, root), Peppermint (Mentha x piperita, leaf), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root), Sweet Fennel
Alcohol, Distilled water, Vegetable glycerine