Skip to content
Why you'll love it
- A rhizome, part of the ginger family.
- One of nature's most revered botanicals.
- Used for centuries as a natural dye and cosmetic ingredient for healthy, glowing skin.
- A traditional Ayurvedic anti-inflammatory superherb.
- Packed with antioxidants.
How to use it
- Suitable for culinary use in any recipe.
- Turmeric can also be used topically to help brighten skin and whiten teeth.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection