Skip to content
Why you'll love it
- The inner bark of a deciduous tree native to eastern parts of North America.
- Commonly used for centuries in the Native American tradition to support digestive health.
- The bark is highly mucilaginous, providing a soothing coating for irritated mucous membranes.
- Contains a complex mixture of polysaccharides that forms a soothing gelatinous fiber when added to water.
- Considered to be a wonderful daily herb to support general well-being, vitality and health.
How to use it
- Can be taken daily as a gentle tonic.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection