Skip to content
Why you'll love it
- Baru seeds taste like a mixture between almonds and cashews but they're 100% nut free!
- Often referred to as 'baru almond' or 'baru nut'.
- Our Roasted Baru Seeds are a good source of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E and iron.
- A great source of plant protein.
- Gently roasted to improve digestibility.
- 100% school safe and kid approved.
- Sustainably grown and harvested in the Cerrado, the tropical Savannah of Brazil.
- Wild-crafted and handpicked.
How to use it
- Ready for snacking right out of the bag.
- Try making your own school safe baru seed butter by blending together baru seeds, coconut oil and your sweetener of choice to create a seed butter.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection