Boiron Camilia Baby Teething 30 Doses:
Homeopathic medicine used for the relief of pain, restlessness, irritability and diarrhea due to teething.
- Painful gums, Restnessness, Irritability
Why choose Camilia:
- Specifically formulated for children aged 1 to 30 months
- 97% of satisfied parents (Legendre Lubawin, Golfarb Inc. 2001 study)
- Easy to administer: drinkable, sterile and unbreakable unit-doses
- Toxin-free – No anesthetic and no acetaminophen
- Neutral taste, sugar-free, alcohol-free, without dyes or preservative
Children from 1 month to 30 months;
Hold baby in a seated position. Squeeze entire contents of one single-use unit-dose into baby's mouth. Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminium pouch.
Give 3 to 6 unit-doses per 24 hours, during 3 to 8 days.
Chamomilla vulgaris 9CH, Phytolacca decandra 5CH, Rheum officinale 5CH.
If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 days, consult a health care practitioner to confirm that symptoms are related to teething.
Keep out of the reach of children.